- One Size Leggings have a 27" waist and fit size 2 or 4 up to size 12 or 14, depending on build. They have a 26" inseam that stretches up to 50% - so don't worry, tall friends!
- Tall + Curvy Leggings have a 31" waist and fit sizes 12 or 14 up to size 18 or 20, again depending on build. They have a 27" inseam that stretches up to 50% - so don't worry, tall friends!
- One Size Leggings made from October 2017 - January 2018 have a 24" waist, and are labeled as fitting Size 0-10.
Determining OS or TC for size 12's - if you are a size 12 in a mall store, than go with OS (normal OS, not the smaller batch labeled for size 0). But if you're a size 12 in Costco jeans or another larger brand, consider trying TC. If we guess wrong on the size the first time, just email for an exchange - no problem.
- One Size Dresses are generally sizes 4-14, although we have had customers and models size 00 wear and enjoy them. They are 36" long (knee length), and 18" wide. (The pockets sit at 18" from the top.)
- Tall + Curvy Dresses are generally sizes 16-24. They are 42" long (knee length), and 21" wide. (The pocket sits 20" from the top.)
Width is measured under the arms. Height it measured from the highest point of the top, down to the center of the hem. High-low tunics have two lengths because they are longer in the back than the front. V-Necks and Tank Tops have dolphin hems that come up higher on the sides, but their length measurement is always the center longer part. All others (Pocket Tunics, Cold Shoulder Tunics, Criss-cross Tunics, and Classic Tunics) have hems straight across.
High Low Tunics